Re: [O] exporting zotxt or orgref links to HTML and ODF

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] exporting zotxt or orgref links to HTML and ODF
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:28:39 +0000

On Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015 at 08:12, Matt Price wrote:
> For me, the main issue with this route is that I don't understand LaTex at
> all, and it seems like there's a bit of a steep learning curve to get to a
> working set up.  Maybe someone can recommend a good guide for starting out
> in LaTex?  It does seem like somehting one should learn, I suppose.

There are many tutorials on the web.  A simple "latex tutorial" web
search brings back many links.  I can send you a couple of PDF documents
off-list, if you wish, of documents I have used in the past.

The original text by Leslie Lamport is also a very good starting point.

I do wonder, however, how much you need to know if you are using
org.  In fact, you can probably learn a lot by looking at the LaTeX that
org produces...  and many of us are happy to help with the odd org-LaTeX
issues that can arise!

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org
release_8.3beta-726-gd34b80.dirty