Re: [O] question about org-element-map missing link in caption

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] question about org-element-map missing link in caption
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:05:26 -0500

Thanks. It looks like `org-element-secondary-p' is upstream of my org version
(8.2.10) but I look forward to seeing it work in the future!

BTW, the application of this is in checking cite/ref/label links for
correctness in org-buffers. It is not uncommon to have these in
figure/table captions. I was mapping over all of them and collecting the
positions to make a clickable buffer to go straight to the bad links
(e.g the ones with no bibtex entries, or that ref a non-existent label,
or that have multiply defined labels). It is pretty amazing what is
possible with this machinery!

Best wishes,

--
Professor John Kitchin