Re: [O] Japanese popularity of orgmode

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Japanese popularity of orgmode
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 04:42:26 -0500

That's amazing! As others here have mentioned, it would be interesting and
instructive to see a sample of the configuration & org markup that made
something like that possible. In any case, I guess it makes sense to see more
about orgmode if it was replacing LaTeX and Word as front-ends in demanding,
peer-reviewed situations.