[O] using #+BIND:

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] using #+BIND:
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:31:56 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have a variable I would like to set on a per-file basis.  My readingof the documentation suggests I should use the

#+BIND:

keyword to do this.

So, I have set org-export-with-todo-keywords to non-nil.  In my buffer I put:

#+BIND: org-zotxt-link-description-stylqe :citation

and then execute org-reload. The defcustom for this variable reads as follows:

(defcustom org-zotxt-link-description-style
  :citation
  "Style to use for org zotxt link texts."
  :group 'org-zotxt
  :type '(choice (const :tag "easykey" :easykey)
                 (const :tag "better BibTeX" :betterbibtexkey)
                 (const :tag "citation" :citation)))

However, the output of describe-variable org-zotxt-link-description-style is

org-zotxt-link-description-style is a variable defined in `org-zotxt.el'.
Its value is :easykey
Original value was :citation

Does BIND only work during export? If so, is there a better way to add a local variable to a buffer?

Thanks,
Matt