Re: [O] Bug: ELPA org-plus-contrib package is missing files from the con

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: ELPA org-plus-contrib package is missing files from the contrib/lisp directory
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 09:57:15 +0100

Mark A. Flacy writes:
> In particular (comparing the org-plus-contrib-20150202 package against
> today's http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/contrib/lisp):

You are looking at the master branch.  The packages are made from maint:

http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/contrib/lisp?h=maint

> orgtbl-sqlinsert.el

I've fixed this, so it will be in the next package.

> At the very least, please ensure that htmlize.el gets packaged.

No, this isn't our file and it has it's own ELPA package on Marmalade
which you can install if you need it.  If you want the latest version,
get it from GitHub:

https://github.com/emacsmirror/htmlize

Regards,
Achim.