[O] tangle multiple ORG files to single source code file

From: Svjatoslav Agejenko
Subject: [O] tangle multiple ORG files to single source code file
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:16:02 +0200

Hello!

I see it is easy to generate multiple source code files from one ORG
document.

Is it possible also to tangle code snippets spread across multiple ORG
documents into single resulting source code file ?

I tried to create one master ORG file and #+INCLUDE: ... multiple
documents from there. When I did tangling of the master file no
resulting source code was produced. While for one big HTML export such
approach would work.

Best regards,
Svjatoslav