Re: [O] Citations, continued

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Citations, continued
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:06:36 +0100

Hello,

Erik Hetzner <address@hidden> writes:

> I concentrated on getting the parser to recognize valid citations
> first. I have now finished this part (excepting any bugs, of course :)
> and will need to add code to generate a proper parse tree. Then it can
> be integrated into org-element.el.

The point of "org-element.el" is to generate a parse tree. If you
generate it yourself, you do not need the library. Therefore, I'm not
sure to understand the "integration" part.

Also, AFAIU, the syntax for valid citations is not defined explicitly so
far. For example, I don't think it was discussed if any subset of Org
objects (e.g., macros or bold text) is allowed in a citation. Is there
any document we could merge into Org syntax document?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou