Re: [O] Agenda add item, move point

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda add item, move point
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:07:04 +0000

On Wednesday,  4 Feb 2015 at 15:23, Tory S. Anderson wrote:

[...]

> My problem is just trying to find my new entry (e.g. "Give John ride
> to church") in the actual agenda view after creating the item; rather
> than going there by default when I create the item, I have to i-search
> my point to it.

Ah, I didn't understand before.  Okay, in this case, I don't know the
answer because I use sticky agenda views and so I need to explicitly
refresh to get the new entry to appear and, in that case, the cursor
will be at the top of the view.

Sorry I cannot help any further.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org
release_8.3beta-764-ga1f540.dirty