Re: [O] Exporting columnviews

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting columnviews
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 12:43:17 +0100

> I introduced \nbsp at some point, but there were complaints from users
> not prettifying entities. So I guess \star is not an option either.

Don't worry I use \nbsp sometimes!
For what reason do people not want to use entities?  Speed?

Perhaps we could make it easier to whitelist or blacklist certain
entities?  That would also (partly) address this issue:

     http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/94198

I guess it would just be an easy API to remove entries from
`org-entities'.  But perhaps it's a solution to a different "problem"...

—Rasmus

--
Warning: Everything saved will be lost