[O] Automatically entering org blocks?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Automatically entering org blocks?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 06:00:22 -0500

Is there a command for automatically entering org blocks (such as for quotes or
src), the same way there's a command for inserting drawers? I'm sure there must
be, but I've searched the "block" and "insert" command lists and don't see
anything that seems promising.

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
Deeply insightful quotation!
#+END_QUOTE

I'm sure I'm missing something; it's a pain to have to manually begin and close
these things every time. I guess I'm getting spoiled by so much of the org mode
goodness that makes things easier.