Re: [O] And another useful function for header arguments

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] And another useful function for header arguments
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:41:05 -0600

All of the `org-babel-*" functions are sweet.

Proof, I bind almost of all of them to my own preference:
https://github.com/grettke/home/blob/master/ALEC.org#L4641

Everyone, they are listed here:
http://orgmode.org/manual/Key-bindings-and-useful-functions.html#Key-bindings-and-useful-functions

One of the most under-stated listings ever. They are all delightful, seriously.

--
Grant Rettke
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/