Re: [O] Colon in block name?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Colon in block name?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:16:46 +0100

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Friday, 13 Feb 2015 at 08:49, Loris Bennett wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> In my ECM and in my original posting there are no empty lines between
>> the table information and the actual table (see attached screenshot of
>> my original ECM).  However, I can see that in your quoted version above
>> there is one.
>
> Ummm, interesting.  The way to avoid this issue may be to actually
> attach a file instead of pasting the contents into the email.  Can you
> attach your ECM so that we can see what happens with it?

* Test with block names containing a colon
** Data
My data can be found in Table [[tab:my_data]].
#+CAPTION: My data
#+NAME: tab:my_data
| a | b |
|---+---|
| 2 | 4 |
| 3 | 9 |

** Code

My code can be found in Listing [[code:my_code]].

#+CAPTION: My code
#+NAME: code:my_code
#+HEADER: :var data=tab:my_data :colnames yes
#+BEGIN_SRC R
d <- data
#+END_SRC

** Results

My results can be found in Table [[tab:my_results]].

#+CAPTION: My results
#+NAME: tab:my_results
#+RESULTS: code:my_code
| a | b |