Re: [O] Colon in block name?

From: Stefan Nobis
Subject: Re: [O] Colon in block name?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:18:33 +0100

"Loris Bennett" <address@hidden> writes:

> The above was attached with Gnus 'C-c RET f', MIME type 'text/x-org'.

But you attached it as inline, so the same problems could arise. To be
sure to transfer the file unmodified, choose "attachment" as
disposition.

> Reading with Gnus, I don't see any blank lines between the table
> info and the table itself.

It depends on your Gnus configuration. If you set

   (setq gnus-inhibit-mime-unbuttonizing t)

then at least my version of Gnus (v5.13) does indeed split the buffer
in multiple pieces with additional newlines.

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.