Re: [O] navigating org-clock-in recent work list

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] navigating org-clock-in recent work list
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 07:00:17 -0500

So being new to elisp, I'm hoping there's a simple hack to disable the
org-clock-select-task menu and go to a default (e.g. `C-x b' or `C-x f') style
"type your option" interface that will would be populated with and return the
same thing as the select-task-menu?

I've been looking at the elisp behind the buffer switching functions and I'm
afraid it's beyond me; perhaps the "default" of invoking a prompt and passing
autocompletion values isn't as simple as I'd hoped?