Re: [O] [patch, ox-latex] better hyperref and title options

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch, ox-latex] better hyperref and title options
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 02:53:42 +0100

>> +    (?k . ,(or (plist-get info :keywords) ""))
>> +    (?d . ,(or (plist-get info :description) ""))

So it occurred to me that these should also be exported to proper syntax
so we don't end up with e.g. a raw $ or & in our latex document.  Hyperref
will actually handle it, but usually by discarding offending characters.

However, since they are plain strings something like \alpha will be
exported as $\backslash$lpha.  I can kind of get it interpreting using
org-element-parse-secondary-string, but this is not the right approach.

Is there a reason why DESCRIPTION and KEYWORDS can't have formatting?

—Rasmus

PS: I hope I didn't send this twice if so I apologize.

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio