Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:05:01 +0000

On Saturday, 14 Feb 2015 at 18:29, Richard Lawrence wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Since discussion seems to have petered out on the previous thread (see:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/94524), I took some time to
> citation syntax.

+1 emphatically.

I would like to see something along these lines implemented so we can
"suck it and see"...

For my use case, you've covered everything and, as John Kitchin says,
most cite insertions could be automated through appropriate code and key
bindings but, very importantly, common uses are quite straightforward to
type directly.

With respect to the bibliography database, for completeness, I would
like to see linking with org-bibtex data instead of bibtex etc.

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-834-g836d9d