Re: [O] Separate Org file from Subtree

From: simon
Subject: Re: [O] Separate Org file from Subtree
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:40:59 +0000

Thanks very much for this John.  As you say, the normal export "C-c C-e
C-s O o" does not work as expected. Your function exported the
properties properly, but seemed to work on the visible text only and
wouldn't export the content of  headings (unless I unfold them all prior
to import). If the article was like this:

* DONE Article One
 :PROPERTIES:
 :EXPORT_TITLE: An Interesting Article
 :EXPORT_AUTHOR: Simon Jones
:EXPORT_FILE_NAME: an-interesting-article
:EXPORT_DATE: 2015-02-16
 :END:

Article content ....

** Section title
Section content

it would export as intended but without the section content. Thanks
again for your time.

Simon
-------