Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:24:44 -0500

I was thinking the same thing as Aaron ;) What could one do with a
"link-like" object with arbitrary attributes/properties... Hmm... maybe
this idea:
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/02/05/Extending-the-org-mode-link-syntax-with-attributes/
without the kludgy parsing? It will be so confusing to future people why
they have to have a cite: in them ;)

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F