Re: [O] What is Babel's relationship with a Lisp REPL? State or stateles

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] What is Babel's relationship with a Lisp REPL? State or stateless?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:41:33 -0600

Does this answer your question?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-lisp.html#sec-3-2

I usually set up Scheme and R to keep a single buffer around with
Racket or R running in them. I do work in there outside of org just
like I do inside of org; figure stuff out and rely on the single
memory state. That is the typical development workflow.

--
Grant Rettke
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/