[O] duplicate PROPERTIES drawers

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] duplicate PROPERTIES drawers
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:37:33 -0500

I have found many task with duplicate PROPERTIES drawers. I saw mention
on the list that, "...it will be invalid for a LOGBOOK to
appear before PROPERTIES in Org 8.3."

It seems that tasks don't have properties by default, and if I LOG an
item, I get a LOGBOOK drawer. If properties are added later (by touching
the item with MobileOrg, or adding a property with "C-c C-x p", then
PROPERTIES go below the LOGBOOK. I'm not sure what is going on to create
the second PROPERTIES drawer.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas what I am doing wrong.

I've found many of these tasks manually. I haven't been able to search
and list them progragmatically (I've been trying using grep and other
shell tools on my Org files).

Is there a way to list all tasks with duplicate properties, or all tasks
where :PROPERTIES: is not the first item listed, if that is a
requirement?

Thanks,

  -k.