[O] [ODT][BUG] Custom link types in ODT footnotes

From: Christian Moe
Subject: [O] [ODT][BUG] Custom link types in ODT footnotes
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:32:39 +0100

Hi,

custom link types created with org-add-link-type seem to no longer work
in ODT footnotes.

The expected output of the below example is for the bbdb link to be
replaced with /nil/ (I don't have Stallman in my address book) and for
SCREAMING LINK to be upcased if you've executed the source block. This
works in both body text and footnote for HTML export, but only in body
text, not footnote, for ODT.

------- Example: --------

#+title: Test of custom link types in footnotes

This is a bbdb:R.*Stallman link.[fn:1]

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (org-add-link-type "scream" nil
                     (lambda (path desc format)
                       (upcase desc)))
#+end_src

This is a silly [[scream:234][screaming link]] for testing.[fn:2]

* Footnotes

[fn:1] This is a bbdb:R.*Stallman link in a footnote.

[fn:2] This is a silly [[scream:234][screaming link]] in a footnote.

--------

Yours,
Christian