Re: [O] [BUG] babel eval of emacs-lisp: orgtbl-to-orgtbl: Wrong type arg

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] babel eval of emacs-lisp: orgtbl-to-orgtbl: Wrong type argument: listp, t
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:21:41 -0500

I don't have a strong opinion on this. My sense is if you get a table it
is fine, if not, you should get a string. Most important to me is no
error. Of second importance is usability of the result.

If I add this after the block, it works as expected for me, so the
current behavior seems ok to me.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :var d=foo :results code
#+END_SRC

I am not actually sure if a string is usable, without a read statement
for emacs-lisp.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F