Re: [O] Using org-mode to create an on-line manual for a software produc

From: Melanie Bacou
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-mode to create an on-line manual for a software product
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:38:04 -0500

Ciaran
Have a look at ox-twbs in MELPA https://github.com/marsmining/ox-twbs. This will publish your org files to HTML with Twitter Bootstrap CSS support that you can customize.
There's also https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes
--Mel.

On 2/24/2015 9:55 AM, ciaran_mulloy wrote:
Hi!
I've been using Org-mode for creating an administration manual and user
guide for a software product in the company I work.

I output the manual to latex (nearly 170 pages).

The thought occurs to me that it might be possible to publish it to html
for use as an on-line manual that could be invoked from within the
application. Ideally it would be useful to be able to open the relevant
section in the manual in a browser.

Does anyone have practical experience, or suggestions of implementing
such a solution with org-mode? The software application runs in a CentOS
6.X environment

Regards,
Ciaran Mulloy

--
Melanie BACOU
International Food Policy Research Institute