[O] (feature request) HTML export: include or exclude (filter) content w

From: John Tait
Subject: [O] (feature request) HTML export: include or exclude (filter) content with on todos and tags
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:15:35 +0000

Feature request...

Post-HTML export, I'd like to be able to include or exclude (filter) content on todos and tags.

I could probably roughly hack my way to a solution using a big JQuery plugin and filtering on one of these class attributes.

Can I please request a native JS filtering for HTML output? It would be really cool.

Thanks

John