Re: [O] weird ox-odt, links and images

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] weird ox-odt, links and images
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:25:09 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> I think it does. . . .  I was hoping that the error output would be
> insightful in itself.
>
> I cut down my setup to a small example, but it's still pretty big...  I
> works fine with html.  Obviously it works fine with latex as well, but
> there I also don't touch formatting myself.
>
> I test from emacs -q with Org
> Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-862-gc76f25 @
> /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)
>
> Instructions to ecm.org.
>
> - Install aux. files to /tmp via the first source block.
> - Load cite link via the second source block.
> - Export.  On my system it exports with either elm 1 or elm 2 turned on,
>   but not with both.
>   - It works with ox-html.

This one was fun.

`org-string-nw-p' uses "\\S-" to check for non-white character in
a string. So it depends on syntax table used in the current buffer.
Usually, "\n" has a whitespace syntax, but not in `bibtex-mode'. Since
your functions set a Bibtex buffer as current buffer, return value from
`org-string-nw-p' is unreliable.

Anyway, it should be fixed. Thank you.

Regards,