Re: [O] Firefox 36 and Links

From: Scott Randby
Subject: Re: [O] Firefox 36 and Links
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:50:08 -0500

Since I don't really know how to apply a patch properly, I tried the following.

1. I found the lines in browse-url.el that the message discusses, deleted the "-" lines and added the "+" lines.

2. I tried C-x C-e and I tried putting the new browse-url.el file into the lisp/net directory (getting rid of the old browse-url files) and restarting Emacs, but I get this message when I click on a link in an org file:

  Wrong type argument: stringp, nil