Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:08:58 +0100

Hi,

Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2015-03-03 at 10:41, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
>> ;; type is e.g. textcite, and citations look like
>> ;; [[cite: common pre; pre0 @key0 post0; pre1 @key1 post1; common post ]]
>
> My Biblatex keys are currently Author:YYYYFour-words-from-title. I
> don't think I'll ever have an author with "[" or "]" characters in
> their name. But will this work if I have an author with last-name
> "Cite"?

I think I'm misunderstanding.

The above was an example of the poor hack I use to support citations to
show Aaron that multicite and normal cite is really easy when the
individual references/daughters are stored in a list.

AFAIK, in the implementation that will be part of org eventually, both "-"
and "cite" would be supported as long as you don't have "[cite:" in the
name.  Then I don't know what would happen.

—Rasmus

--
I hear there's rumors on the, uh, Internets. . .