Re: [O] lots of CLOCK lines displayed when opening a TODO

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] lots of CLOCK lines displayed when opening a TODO
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 21:14:42 -0800

Hi Rainer,

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:

> Opening the TODO shows all the CLOCK lines shown, but my focus is on
> text below the CLOCK lines. ...
> Anybody else uses multiple LOGBOOK blocks that way? Other ideas how to work?
> Any chance to get this regarded as an enhancement idea?

I don't use multiple LOGBOOKs this way, but I guess one simple solution
would be moving the old LOGBOOK drawer *below* the text you want to see.

By the way, my LOGBOOKs don't open when I open a headline, even if there
are multiple drawers.  Do you need (any of) them to open?  If not, there
is probably a variable you can tweak in your configuration so they stay
closed, although I don't know what it is.

Best,
Richard