Re: [O] refiling with helm

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: [O] refiling with helm
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 13:17:29 +1100

On 2015-03-06T02:13:41+1100, Leo Ufimtsev <address@hidden> said:

LU> Hello Xebar,

LU> I had the same issue. I used the file-expand-wildcards function LU> to make a list of all my org-mode files.

LU> The only thing is that I have to reload my .emacs when adding org LU> files for refile to work properly.

You shouldn't need to do that; once you've added a new Org file, you can just move point to the end of the `(setq myvar/org-files ...` s-expression, and press C-x C-e (`eval-last-sexp`). That should cause the `setq` to be re-evaluated, such that the new file becomes part of the value of the `myvar/org-files` variable.

Alexis.