Re: [O] [ox-ascii, bug?] aligning text withing footnotes

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ox-ascii, bug?] aligning text withing footnotes
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 02:12:09 +0100

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> When writing plain text I might write something like:
>
> See foo[fn:1]
>
> [fn:1] http://orgmode.org/\\
>        http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/
>
> This is exported as:
>
> See foo[1]
>
> Footnotes
> ─────────
>
> [1] [http://orgmode.org/]
>        [http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/]

This should be fixed. Expected indentation is:

  [1] [http://orgmode.org/]
  [http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/]

> I would like to have the links aligned after the ascii export.  That is,
> if line 1 of a footnote is "shifted" n characters to the left, I would
> like all subsequent lines of that element to be shirted n characters to
> the left.

You mean this this indentation scheme for footnotes

  [1] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do
      eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enimad
      minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip
      ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in
      voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur
      sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt
      mollit anim id est laborum.

instead of

  [1] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do
  eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enimad
  minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip
  ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in
  voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur
  sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt
  mollit anim id est laborum.

> But maybe this would have other bad effects?

It looks like plain lists. Anyway I don't have strong opinion about it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou