Re: [O] Bug: message after org-clock-in [8.2.10 (8.2.10-34-gc41bbc-elpa

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: message after org-clock-in [8.2.10 (8.2.10-34-gc41bbc-elpa @ /home/torys/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150223/)]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 17:14:39 -0500

Alright; because of the need for a fully loaded agenda (which probably needs to
include periodic appointments), I've been unable to duplicate this from `emacs
-Q`. However, I can toggle it's happening in my working setup.

With a functional agenda including periodic files, with `(setq
org-log-note-clock-out t)`, upon completing a note after clock-out I receive
unidentified messages such as,
    Entry repeats: DEADLINE: <2015-03-13 Fri 20:00 +1w>

This seems to occur regardless of the buffer I am accessing at the time of
clock-out.
Can anyone else verify this happening in their working setup when clocking
notes are enabled, as per above?