Re: [O] Citation syntax: Underscore MUST(?) be allowed in cite keys?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: Underscore MUST(?) be allowed in cite keys?
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:02:08 +0100

Vaidheeswaran C <address@hidden> writes:

> Believe me, if I had quick access to pandoc-hs, there would be a
> ox-pandoc-citeproc already in the tree by now.

My opinion would be to perhaps not put too much energy into anything
Haskell.  It's extremely annoying when you don't have the luxury of
prebuild packages.  E.g. on Arch there's no prebuild pandoc and ghc is
800MB!  Extrapolating from git-annex getting the right dependencies (down
to version-number, sometimes) seem like a mess with cabal.

—Rasmus

--
C is for Cookie