Re: [O] Babel language support for Mathematica

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: Re: [O] Babel language support for Mathematica
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:06:12 -0700

I recently saw this posting about org support for Mathematica. Thanks for
writing this!

Unfortunately, while I can get it to work for simple things (e.g., 2+3), even
slightly more complex things don't seem to work. For example, suppose I'd like
to define a function f(x) = x + 3, and then calculate f(5). In a MMA notebook,
if I type

f[x_] := x+3
f[5]

I get the answer 8. If I try the same code in an org-mode code block, here's
what happens:

#+BEGIN_SRC mathematica
f[x_] := x+3
f[5]