[O] [ox] possible to modify org-export-document-properties OTG

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [ox] possible to modify org-export-document-properties OTG
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 01:58:36 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to modify or extend org-export-document-properties on the
go?  And would it be OK?  From the docstring of ox-version version of
document-properties I would say 'yes'.  I'm not sure when reading the
docstrig of org-element version.

Or should org-element-parse-secondary-string be used with appropriate
limitations?

It would be useful 'cause it's an easy way to have a property parsed.  In
ox-koma-letter.el it would make sense to make #+SUBJECT a document
property (ATM org-syntax isn't interpreted).  In some backends it would
probably also make sense to make #+KEYWORDS parsed.  I'm also working on a
patch to add #+SUBTITLE, which would also benefit from being easily added
as a document-property.

—Rasmus

--
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi che leggete questo.