Re: [O] restarting an org-babel session?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] restarting an org-babel session?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:58:00 -0400

That is an interesting one I did not know of. I would not want to always
run every block, some of them might not be part of a session, and it is
possible to have multiple named sessions in a buffer. It might be good
practice to not do that though ;)

I will share my way of doing this if nothing else comes up.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F