Re: [O] [ox, patch] Add #+SUBTITLE

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ox, patch] Add #+SUBTITLE
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:32:56 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
> In ox-html, You might consider wrapping the title and subtitle in an
> <hgroup> if :html5-fancy is t. Or maybe that's going too far! Either
> way, I like this.

First result on my search engine says¹ :

    Update 16th April, 2013. hgroup has now been removed from the HTML5
    specification. We are working on an article to help guide authors on
    which markup patterns they should use instead.

    Update 4th April, 2013. Please note that following this decision,
    hgroup will be removed from the HTML5 specification. As such, we don’t
    endorse using it on production sites.

I don't know anything about html, though.  Is there another element you
had in mind?  Or is the html5doctor just wrong?

Thanks,
Rasmus

Footnotes:
¹   http://html5doctor.com/the-hgroup-element/

--
Hvor meget poesi tror De kommer ud af et glas isvand?