[O] agenda timeline sorting and item insertion

From: Claudius Mueller
Subject: [O] agenda timeline sorting and item insertion
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:25:53 -0400

Hello,

I have an issue with the timeline in the agenda view. It sorts backward (see black line in attached figure) and timed items are not inserted into the timeline (see black arrow). Any idea what I am doing wrong? I am generating the default agenda (C-c a a) and am using a stripped down version of my org-mode init file that contains nothing but the basics:

(require 'org-install)

(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\'" . org-mode))
(global-set-key "\C-cl" 'org-store-link)
(global-set-key "\C-cc" 'org-capture)
(global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
(global-set-key "\C-cb" 'org-iswitchb)

(custom-set-variables
 '(org-tags-column -90)
 '(org-log-done 'time)
 '(org-blank-before-new-entry nil)
 '(org-agenda-files (list "/data/private/org/tasks.org")))

My setup:
openSUSE 13.2
Emacs 24.4.1

Thank you!