Re: [O] [bug?, ox-latex] creator not commented out

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?, ox-latex] creator not commented out
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:07:15 +0100

> Hello,
>
> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> This "sort of" breaks the creator field for hyperref.  Now we neither have
>> the Org string nor the default LaTeX string.
>
> You need to set `org-export-with-creator' to t. We can also patch
> `org-latex--format-spec' to skip ?c entry altogether when the variable
> is nil, in order to get default LaTeX string.

But as I started by saying this adds the creator as inline-text in latex
cf. the end of org-latex-template.

>> We could make creator unconditional for meta data (makes sense) and
>> ask people to remove %c from the respective template*s*(!) if they
>> don't want it...
>
> This is what "ox-html" does, AFAICT.

ATM no ad is exported in the postamble.  It used to printed in 8.2.  I
don't mind not having it.

> Either way is fine with me. Do you want to make the change?

Yeah, but I don't know what the right change is.  I can remove the creator
part from the ox-latex template and make the hyperref spec ignore
:with-creator.

—Rasmus

--
. . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real understanding