Re: [O] Updating to the current org-mode in emacs trunk, and Org stable

From: Marc Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] Updating to the current org-mode in emacs trunk, and Org stable
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:20:13 +0100

Am 25.03.2015 14:29, schrieb Rasmus:
Hi,

Oleh Krehel <address@hidden> writes:

What's the schedule of merging these changes to the stable versions of
Org and to Emacs trunk?

My guess: After v8.3 is released.  I don't think anybody is working
preparing a release at the moment.

—Rasmus

which would be a pity ...
Is there any way, how, many hands with small contributions might get this going
?
I mean: get real work done, instead of just nudging the usual activists ?

regards
Marc