Re: [O] [bug] fuzzy link not matching commented headlines

From: Martin Carlé
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] fuzzy link not matching commented headlines
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:29:21 +0200

Great, thanks for the quick fix!

Well, besides exports there is also tangling. Still, thanks for the
warning. I am aware of the exports 'issue' but turned it into a feature
while automatically removing unresolvable internal links. As a result,
we get a nice private comment system for notes only relevant to author
during writing phase. (Notes in drawers are fine, but cannot be linked
up, as far as I know.)

All best,
mc

--
Fetch my gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7E3CA33F