[O] [OT] wildcards in autocorrect?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] [OT] wildcards in autocorrect?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:19:34 -0400

I make a lot of typing errors (I have an injury to one hand, which impedes bilateral cooperation). In Libreoffice I am able to define wildcard autocorrect objects, e.g.:

This will correct ocrrect, ocmputer, ocndition, etc.  Does anyone know a way to do something similar in Emacs? Right now I am using abbrev mode and defining my errors one by one -- it is a very slow process since I make so many mistakes and have a moderately large vocabulary.

I am sure this is possible somehow, I just don't know how.

thanks as always,