Re: [O] [ox, patch] #+SUBTITLE

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ox, patch] #+SUBTITLE
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:55:37 +0100

> Could you elaborate a bit in the comment?

Consider if title is nil.  With format-spec I'll get an empty <h1></h1>.
As I remember, the W3 checker dislike these.  I have never used these
html5 slides, so I don't really know how to fix it.

>> +can use several such keywords for long subtitles.
>
> However this section is not for back-end specific keywords. It should be
> moved within their own chapter.

But de facto KEYWORDS and DESCRIPTION were also only supported in some
backends.  I think it's more convenient to have these type of keywords in
one place.  But I don't feel strongly about this.

>> +             (when formatted-subtitle
>> +               (concat "\n" formatted-subtitle))
>
> Nitpick:
>
>   (and formatted-subtitle ...)

Can you explain why (and ⋯) should be used here?

—Rasmus

--
Spil noget med Slayer!