Re: [O] [ox, patch] #+SUBTITLE

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ox, patch] #+SUBTITLE
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 12:35:34 +0200

>> So I would keep them.  The documentation explicitly states which backend
>> these keywords are supported by.
>
> OK. Then DESCRIPTION and KEYWORD stay in "ox.el", and documented in
> "Export settings". You need to revert your patch about it.

I thought we were just discussing criteria for being at a particular spot
in the manual, not in the code.

So should I also move the SUBTITLE to ox.el or keep it in files?  I think
it's OK to just define it in the files where it makes sense...

> We will have to take care about support for missing back-ends. E.g.,
> ASCII could treat DESCRIPTION as a quote box just below title.

Would that not be an abstract?  I'm not sure I think description should be
handled like that.

—Rasmus

--
El Rey ha muerto. ¡Larga vida al Rey!