[O] Custom agenda starting tomorrow

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] Custom agenda starting tomorrow
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:02:32 -0400

I have a custom agenda view that includes the today view:

 (agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 1)
             (org-agenda-overriding-header "Scheduled Today")
             (org-deadline-warning-days 0)))

And the next week:

  (agenda "" ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Scheduled")
              (org-deadline-warning-days 0)))

Is there any way to have an agenda view that does not include today? "today"
gets repeated here, and for the second agenda view I'd like to have it start
tomorrow and show the next ndays from then.

Thanks,

  -k.