Re: [O] getting an hline in a python generated table

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [O] getting an hline in a python generated table
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 14:42:42 -0600

A simpler solution is to just use None, which gets automatically converted to an hline by org-babel:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :return mytable
  NROWS, NCOLS = 6, 4
  mytable = []
  mytable.append(['A', 'B', 'C', 'D'])  # Table header
  mytable.append(None)                  # hline
  for irow in range(NROWS):
      mytable.append([icol**irow for icol in range(NCOLS)])
  mytable.append(None)                  # hline
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
| A | B |  C |   D |
| 1 | 1 |  1 |   1 |