Re: [O] Problems with Hyperlinks containing backslashes

From: Martin Beck
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with Hyperlinks containing backslashes
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:11:37 +0200

>> w32-shell-execute("open" "\\\\servername\\dir1\\dir2")
>> eval((w32-shell-execute "open" file))
>> It seems that Emacs automatically replaces each backslash with a
>> double backslash.
>> How can I change that so that it is working?
> IIRC it is fixed in development branch of Org. You may want to use it or
> wait for Org 8.3 to be released.

Salut Nicolas,

thanks a lot - indeed with the current org-lastest, the above mentioned problem seems to be solved.
However I'm still having problem with paths like that:
[[file+sys:\\servername.domain.de\dir\]]
which produce the error "No such file c:/servername.domain.de/dir/"

How can I solve that?

Kind regards

Martin