Re: [O] make code lines bold in export

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] make code lines bold in export
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:45:51 -0400

A filter is what I would use. You could get the src block text and
replace lines with that comment in them for the output. This post is not
exactly that, but it has the idea of how to do it. you would get the
text, modify it, and return the new modified text.

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/09/30/Attaching-code-blocks-to-a-pdf-file-during-export/

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F