[O] [Q] Remove empty drawers ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [O] [Q] Remove empty drawers ?
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 06:47:13 +0200

Hi,

I tried to add a CATEGORY property recently in an org file and I was
offered to repair badly formatted PROPERTY drawers. I accepted since I
thought there was a unique element to fix but it fixed way much.

In fact, the fix has consisted in adding one empty PROPERTY block per
heading element (I don't know why though). Now I am looking for a way
to delete all of them :/

How would you do that ?

Thank you

-- Xavier.