Re: [O] accessing source block header arguments from exporters

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] accessing source block header arguments from exporters
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 06:57:18 -0400

I agree with "Not exactly". In this post
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2014/09/22/Showing-what-data-went-into-a-code-block-on-export/
I did  something where I wanted to get information about the variables
passed into a block and show that on export. You might get some
inspiration from that. The result is at
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/media/2014-09-22-Showing-what-data-went-into-a-code-block-on-export/custom-src-table-export-3.html

--
Professor John Kitchin