[O] Sparse tree for undated TODOs, or hierachical agenda?

From: Nikolaus Rath
Subject: [O] Sparse tree for undated TODOs, or hierachical agenda?
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:35:04 -0700

Hello,

I'm starting to like orgmode more and more. Thanks for working on this!

However, for me the global todo list in the Agenda very hard to digest
(even when excluding sublevels), so I'd rather have a view that
conserves the document structure.

Is there a way to create a sparse tree that shows only undated TODOs
(i.e., excludes anything that scheduled or has a deadline)?

Or, alternatively, is there a way to generate an Agenda view that
preserves the outline of the document (i.e., TODO items are grouped by
their headings)?

Thanks,
-Nikolaus